Monday, 2 February 2015

simplify

via
It's February! The first month of 2015 is already gone. Time is just flying!

This weekend I spent a lot of time clearing out clutter and unwanted clothes. I was so surprised how much I accumulated in just over a year in my new house.  It's ridiculous and wasteful. I look at the money I spent and the things I'm getting rid of (things that still have the tags on) and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Once I'm down to the necessities, I'm going to try my hardest to stay that way. Once I'm there it won't be very hard. An uncluttered space leads to an uncluttered mind and I am super determined to get there!

Have you decided to do a New Year's clear out too? I'm not just clearing out clothes but if you guys are interested in starting there, hop on over to Caroline's blog, Unfancy. She is the queen of the minimalist wardrobe and a lot of her tips really helped me during my clear out. If there are any helpful tips you'd like to share, feel free to leave them in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment