Tuesday, 24 February 2015

sleeping in

via


Yesterday was a busy day. My brain seems to be fighting back with a vengeance today -- I am in desperate need of some sleep.

After staying awake to watch the Oscars on Sunday until the wee hours of Monday morning (6am to be exact) and then rising at 9am, pushing through the entire day without any rest, I am really struggling to tackle anything productive today. This isn't a good thing as there is much to do before I leave for Texas on the first of March. Right now I am sipping a coffee and determined to get a bit more sleep. That way I am more engaged and a little less grumpy when tackling my To Do list.

Enjoy they day and keep your fingers crossed that when I wake up again I will want to do my laundry and clean my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment