Monday, 30 March 2015

lets crack open another book!

I am finding myself again having to apologize for my absence last week. It was completely out of my control and I am still trying to figure out a game plan. Although what happened I really don't wish to discuss...what I can say is that I have absolutely no access to my computer for the foreseeable future.

I did manage to purchase an iPad Mini, which is what has been keeping me running over the weekend. So, I'll be trying my best to keep the blog up and running (consistently) through that avenue.**

And now down to business! 



It was a New Years resolution of mine to read at least one book a month for the year. You can read more about it here. So far, I have been very successful with this and I'm actually enjoying all the different books I've read so far. As March is coming to an end and I have just finished #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso, the big question is, "What should I read next?"

Here are some of my options from the pile:
Check them out and let me know in the comments what you guys think I should read next!

**Any suggestions on blogging/photo editing apps for iPad would be much appreciated. The lesson to be learned here is even if you don't fully trust the iCloud...you should probably back up everything there anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment