Monday, 23 March 2015

put a spring in your tail - Baker & Bray

I was contacted by the lovely folks at Baker & Bray to tell all my dog-loving readers that they are having a sale from now through Easter Weekend. Selected items will be up to 30% off. Lovely collars, leads, coats, and bandanas are all on sale and there are many styles to choose from.

Here are some of my favorites:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


You may recognize this line from an episode of last year's Liberty of London on Channel 4 (they use Liberty's fabrics in their designs). What I love so much about Baker & Bray is that they understand, for most pet owners, pets are an extension of family. Whether we like to admit it or not... most of our pets live better than we do. I know Lincoln does! Not only do Baker & Bray offer ready-to-wear for your pets but they also offer Bespoke tailoring! The best bit? Everything is sourced and made in the UK!

There will be a link in my sidebar for the length of the sale so click away and have a look!


2 comments:

  1. Great post! Love these items.

    <3
    Emory
    helloscarlettblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having a look Emory! Glad you liked my picks.

      ❤Sara

      Delete