Tuesday, 19 May 2015

waiting for summer

All this rain and rather chilly weather has me wondering, "Is this going to be one of those English summers?" I really hope it isn't but until England figures out what time of year it is, I am keeping a close eye on some amazing swim wear.

Here are some of my favorites from American Eagle's sister brand, Aerie:


aerie scoop bikini 


aerie zipper bandeau bikini


aerie yellow bandeau bikini


aerie bandeau high waist bikini

Aerie is currently holding a promotion for a free swim bottom when you buy a top! Think I may have to get more than one! These have definitely been my favorite bathing suit finds thus far. The sorbet colors and color blocking make these trendy and fun. I also love the variety of bottom shapes...I'm not a fan of the overly skimpy. These are all suits I would be more than comfortable to wear and with the promotion, the price isn't bad either!


No comments:

Post a Comment