- 8oz of graham crackers -- biscuits for you Brits
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 bars of cream cheese (8oz each), room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup greek yogurt (full fat)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 cups fresh summer berries or enough to decorate your cake
1. In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until finely ground (you should have about 2 cups). Add butter, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; pulse until combined. Press crumbs evenly onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
2. In a large bowl and using an electric mixer on high, beat cream cheese until fluffy, 3 minutes. Add confectioners' sugar, yogurt, vanilla, and a pinch of salt; beat until smooth. With a rubber spatula, fold in whipped cream. Pour cream cheese mixture into crust and smooth top. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 8 hours (or overnight).
3. Once the cake is set, run a knife around edge of cake; release sides to remove from pan. Top with berries arranging them as you wish.