Friday, 14 August 2015

pudding for breakfast

As we have all heard, chia seeds have great health benefits. When I decided to add them to my diet I made things really simple and just added a teaspoon or two to my morning smoothies. Then I read about chia seed pudding and decided to give it a go. All I gotta say is try it! It may not be for everyone, specially those with food "texture" problems but just add your favorite fresh fruit and some almonds and it's all good, I promise!

Give this recipe a try:

Vanilla Almond Chia Pudding
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1/3 cup chia seeds
  • 1 tsp agave 
  • nuts and seasonal fruit of your choice (for topping)
Preparation:
  1. Combine almond milk, chia seeds, and agave in a bowl. Mix well until combined and the mixture begins to thicken. Store covered in the refrigerator overnight or for at least an hour.
  2. Stir well before serving. Top with fresh fruit and nuts of your choice.
Note: Pudding will keep refrigerated for up to 5 days. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment